WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM THURSDAY TO NOON CST FRIDAY...
* WHAT...Freezing rain expected. Total ice accumulations of a light glaze generally less than a tenth of an inch.
* WHERE... All of Southwest and Coastal Mississippi. Portions of Southeast Louisiana including the Northshore, metro Baton Rouge, and the River Parishes.
* WHEN...From 6 PM Thursday to noon CST Friday.
* IMPACTS...Very slippery elevated roadways and bridges are possible. The hazardous conditions could impact the morning commute. The cold wind chills as low as 15 degrees could result in hypothermia if precautions are not taken.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow...sleet...or freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads and use caution while driving.
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.